Department of Taxation, State of Hawaii
Welcome to E-Filing!
As of January 1, 2016, Form N-13 (Individual Income Tax - Resident Short Form) will no longer be e-Filed. Instead, residents choosing to file Form N-13 must submit a completed hardcopy either by mail or in person. Forms are available at the Department of Taxation District Tax Offices or online at:

Already Registered?

Register to file as an Individual
or Sole-Proprietor
Register to file as a Business Entity 
To file both your personal income tax returns (e.g., estimated returns, extensions) and business returns as a Sole Proprietor (e.g., withholding tax returns, extension forms for GE/WH/TA/RV, etc.). You will need to provide your Social Security Number (SSN). To file tax returns and tax forms as a Partnership, Corporation, Fiduciary, Non-profit organization, etc. You will need to provide your Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN). Single-member LLCs electing to file as the single-member should register as the single-member. (e.g., If electing to file as a sole proprietor, you should register as an individual.)
By submitting your registration information, you indicate that you agree to the Terms of Use and have read and understood the Privacy Policy. Your submission will constitute your consent to the collection and use of your information for processing and storage by the Hawaii Department of Taxation and its affiliates.

Department of Taxation Home  ||  State of Hawaii homepage  ||  Terms of Use  ||  Privacy Policy  ||  Contact Information  ||  Calculator  ||  Feedback  ||  F.A.Q.

1.16.55_patch1 (05/13/2016)